Meet our Wellness Practitioner
Patricia knows from personal experience how your health can be the difference between living a vibrant and fulfilling life, or just making it from one day to the next.
Several years ago she struggled with her own health issues so seeked out a variety of complimentary health modalities. As she started seeing improvements in how she felt she knew she wanted to learn more.
Patricia received her certification in:
- Hand and Foot Reflexology through the Reflexology Association of Canada and is a member in good standing
- Holistic Nutrition through the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition – Calgary, Alberta
- Culinary Nutrition (with honors) through the Academy of Culinary Nutrition – Toronto, Ontario
- Usui Reiki Master through Mount Royal University – Calgary. Alberta
- Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master through Mount Royal University and the International Center for Reiki Training – Calgary, Alberta
Her goal is to teach others how to improve and maintain their over-all health though personalized nutritional adjustments, lifestyle changes, reflexology therapy and reiki.
Your wellness is Patricia’s priority. Each person is an individual and receives a customized approach to their treatment based on their main health concerns.